- The Bible was written by men divinely inspired and is God's revelation of Himself to man. Salvation is its end, and truth, without error, its matter.
It is the sole authority for our faith and practice.
- There is only one true and living God and He is an intelligent, spiritual and personal being. We believe He is the Creator, Redeemer, Preserver and Ruler of the universe and that He reveals Himself to us as Father, Son and Holy Spirit: the Holy Trinity.
- That mankind is the special creation of God, made in His image, and
endowed with freedom of choice. By this free choice, man sinned against
God and brought sin into the human race. Only by the grace of God can
man enter again into fellowship with God by salvation through Jesus Christ,
God's only Son.
- That salvation is offered freely to all who accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and involves the redemption of the whole person.
There is no salvation apart from personal faith in Jesus Christ as Lord.
- That baptism is an act of obedience to the Lord and symbolizes the believer's faith in a crucified, buried and risen Savior.